We help schools
use their website to grow enrollment, increase parent engagement, and build stronger communities.
Website design and development
- mobile-friendly design
- optimized for Google (and other search engines)
- drag-and-drop editing
- custom design
Website maintenance and security
- software updates
- website backups
- security scans
- ongoing content updates
- website analytics reports
- social media and analytics dashboard
Strategic discovery session
- two hour one-on-one session
- discover and define the needs of your organization
- findings report
- no obligation
Digital marketing and lead generation
- marketing funnels
- conversion paths
- landing pages
- automated follow-up sequences
- goal/conversion tracking
- content development
- build online authority and trust
- nurture relationships with community, parents, potential applicants
- be seen as an industry leader
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- help Google (and other search engines) find your site
- content recommendation for online discovery
- automate repetitious tasks
- follow up with potential applicants
- keep parents and students informed
- insure consistent and accurate results
Email and social media strategy
- email template design
- social media asset design and content creation
- social media posting
- blog post creation
... but I most appreciated the time they invested in regular updates, educating us on the new functionality, and going above and beyond to ensure every piece worked perfectly, even if that required long calls to plugin developers or other third-party resources. We are thrilled with the final outcome and have already discussed additional projects.
... their ability to communicate both clearly and in innovative ways has set them apart from other similar companies we have engaged in the past. Of course, we are now with Ivy for life. They have become part of our creative family and I always recommend them with my highest and unconditional recommendation.
Ready to take the next step?
If all this is sounding good so far, take a look at our Getting Started page. There, you'll learn what you need to have in place to set your project up for success.
Questions about getting started? Drop us a line to find out more!
We want to make sure you get all your questions answered. Honestly, some questions just need to be talked out human to human, and not through a website. So please don't hesitate to reach out. We're excited to meet you!